Mafter Bourgeat Tin-Plate No. 5 Food Mill Grid, 3/64″
- INTERCHANGEABLE GRID FOR NO.5 FOOD MILL (M530): 3/64″ (1mm) grid for No. 5 tinplate food Mill
- CLASSIC FRENCH FOOD MILL: Tellier No.5 tinplate food mill has a diameter of 14 1/4″ for efficient and delicate processing of cooked vegetables and fruits into fine sauces, soups, purees, and mashes; Manual food mills are gentler than electric blenders, preserving more structure and flavor when making mashes and purees.
- VARIETY OF GRIDS: Use a variety of mill grids from 1 to 4mm for a variety of products. Grids sold separately.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Made of complete tinplate steel. Dishwasher safe, durable, and hygienic.
- MADE IN FRANCE: Matfer Bourgeat ensures high standards for durability, performance, and hygiene to meet the standards of professional kitchens
7 in stock